COVID-19 Support for Pregnancy
"Birth doesn't ask you to be fearless. It asks you to be brave."
-- Britta Bushnell
ONLINE Virtual Consultation
Birthing in the time of COVID-19 has introduced a new set of realities to consider into your birth plan. Do you have questions about what to expect and how to prepare given these evolving realities? You are not alone. Reach out to discuss resources, concerns, tools and strategies to navigate both prenatally and in postpartum.
FREE VIRTUAL Birth Circle
Trust that whatever you are feeling, you are not alone. Come join me in a weekly Birth Circle EVERY THURSDAY at 7:30pm (EST) to explore relevant topics, share experiences and connect on the birth journey. All are welcome, including those who have recently given birth. Register directly with me to receive a link via email to join.
ONLINE Counseling on Grief & Loss
These are challenging and unprecedented times. If you find yourself feeling waves of grief or loss in any way, directly or indirectly, you are not alone. I have partnered with a team of trained professionals with the Institute of Birth, Breath & Death to be here for you-- listen compassionately, hold space and support you to discover the tools that are most appropriate for you to navigate this time.
COVID-19 Resource List for Pregnancy
- Webinars on COVID-19 Research for Pregnancy (updated regularly)
- CDC Guidelines
- Recommendations on Breastfeeding, Le Leche League
- Q&A for Pregnancy, Childbirth and Breastfeeding, World Health Organization (WHO)
- Q&A Message to Parents, American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologist (ACOG)
- Resource Hub, Every Mother Counts
- Impact of COVID-19 on Mom's & Babies, March of Dimes
- Tips & Practices for Self-Care, Medical News Today
- Midwives on the Front Lines, Podcast of National Association of Certified Professional Midwives
- Pregnant & Worried? Experts Weigh In, New York Times
- An Integrative MD Approach, Aviva Romm MD
"We are humans relearning to wash our hands. Washing our hands is an act of love. Washing our hands is an act of care. Washing our hands is an act that puts the hypervigilant body at ease. Washing our hands helps us return to ourselves by washing away what does not serve."
-- Dori Midnight